Muslim wedding is the short wedding ceremony consisting of a limited number of rituals. If someone is seeking Punjabi Sikh rishtey, Muslim rishtey, Hindu rishtey etc. then they should take help from matrimonial sites. Matrimonial sites will help out boys and girls to find the perfect life partner according to the choices.
Some rituals that; take place in the Muslim wedding ceremony are mentioned under with a brief note on them.
- First of all, a Muslim wedding is a contract between couples and Allah.
- At the starting, there is a ceremony in Muslims in which both the families gather in a mosque, say prayers and fix a direct contract between the couples and Allah.
- In the mosque, both the families fix the date of the wedding to do further rituals.
- After the above-mentioned ritual, this ritual takes places. Imam Zamin is a ritual in which the mother-in-law of the bride visit her house and showers her with so many gifts, dresses, money, accessories etc.
- Then the mother-in-law ties a silver coin wrapped in a silk cloth on the hand of the bride. This is a ritual followed by Mangini.
- This is a ritual in which both the bride and groom exchange their rings to tell the people, friends, and relatives that they are going to marry soon.
- This is a ritual having total fun and enjoyment. Both the families shower the bride and groom with gifts, dresses, accessories etc.
- This is a ritual in which both the bride and groom are adorned with Mehndi on their hands.
- This is the most common ritual in wedding ceremonies of every religion. This ceremony or ritual is followed by Vatna.
- This is a ritual that takes place just one day before the wedding. Vatna is a ceremony in which all the female members of the family apply haldi on the face and body of the bride.
- This is also a common ritual of wedding ceremonies but is known by different names in all religion.
- After all the pre-wedding rituals are over Nikkah takes place. Nikkah is a name given to Muslim wedding.
- Both the bride and groom sit in front of each other and a curtain is held between them. They are asked Qabul Hai three times, after that, they say yes three times and Nikkah is complete.
- People can take help from Muslim matrimony Punjab, Sikh matrimony Delhi to find the perfect bride and groom.
- This is a post-wedding ritual in which a tearful goodbye is done to the bride and she is sent to the groom’s house in a well-decorated car.
- This ritual is also common in every wedding ceremonies of different religions but this is a ceremony known by different names.
This is a party after Nikkah which is given by the groom’s family to the relatives and friends of them.
This is a ritual, in which the bride goes to her house with the husband. This is a ritual that is done on the fourth day after Nikkah.
These are the rituals that make the Muslim wedding beautiful and enjoyable.